469 replies to this topic

#16 gazmungus

gazmungus

Lesser Gaggle

• Bollocksician
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:12 PM

This gig is looking like the party of the centry!

There is a still a slim chance that I might gate crash.....

_
gary
<a href="http://www.gazmungus.com/" target="_blank">www.gazmungus.com</a>

#17 Newbie Brad

Newbie Brad

Lesser Gaggle

• Hon Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:26 PM

MAV, I think Pantha and I will go in for a hotel where the other folks are staying. I hope that'll lighten your load. Thanks for the offer though. Also thanks for the Fender Twin offer. One of my favorite amps for sure. Corcoran, I'd love to get to meet up in person. Please consider coming over.
www.3pupsmusic.com

www.facebook.com/3pupsmusic

www.reverbnation.com/3pupsmusic

www.youtube.com/3pupsmusic

www.cafepress.com/3pupsmusic

www.archive.org/search.php?query=3pupsmusic

#18 Guest_VVV_*

Guest_VVV_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:11 AM

There is a still a slim chance that I might gate crash.....

Yeah, everyone is welcome, & if your not on list you can still be part of the final Improv of each night..................MAV

#19 Guest_Gazza_*

Guest_Gazza_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:30 AM

Corcoran, I'd love to get to meet up in person. Please consider coming over.

Absolutely! I'd love to get together too

unfortunately, it's not in my hands as to if I can make it or not, and I won't know untill the last moment - so I thought it best to assume not, rather than taking up a place on the bill and not showing up..

there'll be next time.....

_
gaz

#20 Michael ATONAL Vick

Michael ATONAL Vick

Lesser Gaggle

• Hon Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:46 PM

One more night has just been added @ the IO Restaurant and Lounge
Pronounced EEE-OOO. We will have this venue Sunday Sept. 11th from 7 pm to 4 am w/ a sound check starting earlier. This is an excellent place to play because we have more time, & they will promote our Knitting Factory gigs too. A side note to this venue is that Steve Getz, who is Stan Getz' son; host a monthly Jazz Session @ this venue. One more thing is that it is a great restaurant too. I felt we needed a venue for the day inbetween the Knitting Factory shows, & this is it. I am still in the process of music store Clinics & Radio spots, but as of right now we will have more than enough time for all to perform & promote/listen to the CD. Thanks & now I feel confident that this will be the largest Fretless Guitar Event ever in North America. All questions are welcomed.........MAV

#21 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:06 PM

One more night has just been added @ the IO Restaurant and Lounge
Pronounced EEE-OOO. We will have this venue Sunday Sept. 11th from 7 pm to 4 am w/ a sound check starting earlier. This is an excellent place to play because we have more time, & they will promote our Knitting Factory gigs too. This place is also owned by Stan Getz's son Steve Getz. One more thing is that it is a great restaurant too. I felt we needed a venue for the day inbetween the Knitting Factory shows, & this is it. I am still in the process of music store Clinics & Radio spots, but as of right now we will have more than enough time for all to perform & promote/listen to the CD. Thanks & now I feel confident that this will be the largest Fretless Guitar Event ever in North America. All questions are welcomed.........MAV

MAV - You are getting provincial again, this will be the largest fretless guitar event ever, in the World!

--j
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

#22 Michael ATONAL Vick

Michael ATONAL Vick

Lesser Gaggle

• Hon Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:29 AM

Let
The
Games
BEGIN!!!!!

#23 timmirth

timmirth

Known Gaggle

• Hon Member
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 01:25 AM

Amazing Mav!!!

This is great!!!
Don't fret, fret-less!

#24 timmirth

timmirth

Known Gaggle

• Hon Member
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 01:28 AM

Mav, can we create any promotional fliers..ect... we like, or will we have to get permission from the venues for everything we create?

I know some places are sketchy about that kind of stuff, when their name is involved.

Cheers.
Don't fret, fret-less!

#25 Guest_VVV_*

Guest_VVV_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2005 - 05:42 PM

As of right, we are in charge of the flyers so we are doing some stuff here, & you can feel to start too. I will have more details in the coming weeks...........MV

#26 Michael ATONAL Vick

Michael ATONAL Vick

Lesser Gaggle

• Hon Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 04:11 PM

ATTENTION.........Any Artist who has not contacted me back about the Monday September 12th Release @ the Knitting Factory New York, please do so immediatley. We need to finalize this by this Coming MONDAY July 11th; so we can begin the Press etc......I have personally e-mailed everyone the information, & only few have not gotten back yet. Again, please do so & this is coming from the Knitting Factory themselves because they want solid Confirmation. Thanks & spread the word about this 3 Day Fretless Guitar Festival, & oh yeah, the massive unprecedented Fretless Guitar Double Disc.......................MAV

#27 El Padrino

El Padrino

Known Gaggle

• Hon Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:04 PM

I'm in!!!
:(
"A true friend and mentor is someone who's not on your payroll" - Prince

#28 Guest_VVV_*

Guest_VVV_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2005 - 01:46 AM

Can't wait..................VVV

#29 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:56 AM

Thanks Michael, will be there!
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

#30 Guest_VVV_*

Guest_VVV_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2005 - 03:35 PM

Nice.................VVV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users