1 reply to this topic

#1 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:02 PM

Here is a fretless / fretted double neck at a great starting price, currently at £31!

http://www.ebay.co.u...-/282115589690?

I am almost tempted to bid myself!

Here is the description:

This here is my pure shred fretless machine - inspired a little by Robin Crosby's Jackson guitar... built as a prototype for an idea of a guitar brand - I cannot justify keeping it as I just don't use this one. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE LIKE IT IN THE WORLD, guaranteed there.

Both maple fretboards, top fretless for those microtones and bumble foot shreds... all Wilkinson hardware (except the tuners). Built in Korea by Japanese Luthiers. Quite weighty, but no mental heavy - neck through too! Correct headstocks too, with banjo tuners. 

binding it painted, not plastic! Disconnected kill switch too, and independent volumes for each guitar. And of course the toggle to pick guitar or both at same time. Really fun for open tunings!

All in all a beautiful instrument... please ask for international shipping options as it will be WAY more than quoted - i keep getting stung on sending stuff to diff continents for like £5 each time. GOOD LUCK!

Featured on this podcast

Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

#2 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:26 PM

Finally sold for £280, my guess would have been around £250. A last minute bidder got it in the final minute with a slammer, wonder who it was? (not me)

Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: double neck, fretless

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users