17 replies to this topic

#16 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 02:00 PM

Would anyone be interested in buying my Godin Glissentar?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please mention 1) where are you located 2) what is the condition of your guitar, and 3) and how much would you like to get for it.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was some discussion in "other instruments" in "Glissentar" Villager offered him 250?, I think Finlay lives in the UK.

J
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

#17 Guest_Finlay_*

Guest_Finlay_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:14 PM

Yep, sorry- I got lost in this labyrinth of a forum. It's a Godin Glissentar in good condition for sale from southern Scotland at offers over 400 Sterling.

Would anyone be interested in buying my Godin Glissentar?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please mention 1) where are you located 2) what is the condition of your guitar, and 3) and how much would you like to get for it.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was some discussion in "other instruments" in "Glissentar" Villager offered him 250?, I think Finlay lives in the UK.

J

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#18 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:54 AM

Yep, sorry- I got lost in this labyrinth of a forum.  It's a Godin Glissentar in good condition for sale from southern Scotland at offers over 400 Sterling. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Finlay,

Its a great instrument, Unfretted will be reviewing the Glissentar this weekend and later will produce a back to back comparison with the Godin Multiac Nylon Fretless.

Stand by for offers!

Jeff
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users