Kai

Lesser Gaggle

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

"Do not put on knob and bollocks!"

Read the customer reviews.

One of my old SF housemates just posted this the FB page of another of our old housemates. Not sure why he shared it with her (not sure I want to ask.)
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side..." - Hunter S. Thompson
C# Orchestra on Soundcloud

#2 rob

rob

Lesser Gaggle

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:02 AM

Unfortunately, I read the reviews when I couldn't laugh out loud. I now have some internal damage.

#3 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Sounds like fun....
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

#4 Kai

Kai

Lesser Gaggle

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

Unfortunately, I read the reviews when I couldn't laugh out loud. I now have some internal damage.

Sorry, Rob, I should've posted the usual "put down any hot beverages"-type warning...
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side..." - Hunter S. Thompson
C# Orchestra on Soundcloud

#5 rob

rob

Lesser Gaggle

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

Luckily, I wasn't drinking my coffee at the time.

But now when I go to Amazon to look for something, I get offered their complete line of men's hair removal products. :lol:

#6 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

I've cut and pasted this one from Amazon UK as sometimes the reviews are only accessible in the country of origin:

By
Beast719 - See all my reviews

This review is from: Beaphar Pet Behave Training Spray

I was loaned a tube of this stuff by a "pet-owning" friend of mine even though I don't have any pets.

In a double blind trial I tried it first on my 7 year old daughter, but it just didn't work. Her behaviour was as bad if not slightly worse than before she was sprayed. All that happened was that her hair fell out and she developed a droop in her right eye.

Next up I tried it on my teenage son. He wouldn't consent so I was forced to spray him whilst he was asleep. His behaviour actually got worse, he was bitter about his hair loss and had to have some teeth replaced. He appears to be more truculent, sullen and dis-respecting of his father than before spraying.

Undaunted I sprayed my wife after she had passed out after an over-indulgent afternoon Absinthe session. Results - poor to mediocre. She does look better bald (but then I have always had a soft spot for tortoises) though she has left me and taken the kids with her.

I would not recommend this product for use on people.
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users