63 replies to this topic

#61 thejim

thejim

Lesser Gaggle

• Bollocksician
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 07:53 AM

If you say so, I was only alive for just over a month of it! Still, at least I was not born in the decade of leg warmers and T'Pau. But I can recollect nearly all of it :P
You're a grotesque, ugly freak and you're wrong. Thankyou.
http://myspace.com/fearsomegonad

#62 rob

rob

Lesser Gaggle

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 12:58 PM

If you say so, I was only alive for just over a month of it!  Still, at least I was not born in the decade of leg warmers and T'Pau.  But I can recollect nearly all of it :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least you weren't an adult during the 80's. Being less than 10 had to make it much more palatable.

Erm, what's a T'Pau?

#63 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,036 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 10:11 PM

If you say so, I was only alive for just over a month of it!  Still, at least I was not born in the decade of leg warmers and T'Pau.  But I can recollect nearly all of it :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least you weren't an adult during the 80's. Being less than 10 had to make it much more palatable.

Erm, what's a T'Pau?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A T'Pau is the overwhelmingly depressing feeling of having to endur the eighties.

I did apply to the British Government for a campaign medal but they declined to even reply to my 85 page justification.

--j
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

#64 rob

rob

Lesser Gaggle

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 01:12 AM

A T'Pau is the overwhelmingly depressing feeling of having to endur the eighties.

I did apply to the British Government for a campaign medal but they declined to even reply to my 85 page justification.

--j

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Typical. Give knighthoods to those that cause all the pain while ignoring the suffering of those in the trenches. Sad.

Rob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users