Unfretted Forum: Suggestions for a fretless life? - Unfretted Forum

Jump to content

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestions for a fretless life?

#31 User is offline   thejim 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bollocksician
  • Posts: 1410
  • Joined: 13-April 05

Posted 28 June 2005 - 09:27 AM

Some kind of new extreme sport from the collonies? What will they think of next?
You're a grotesque, ugly freak and you're wrong. Thankyou.
http://myspace.com/fearsomegonad
0

#32 User is offline   Kai 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 2161
  • Joined: 12-December 04

Posted 28 June 2005 - 05:12 PM

thejim, on Jun 28 2005, 04:27 AM, said:

Some kind of new extreme sport from the collonies?  What will they think of next?

More like an extreme sport from the colon... (Hmmm, an unpleasant etymological link to ponder there....) :( And not all that new - I think I remember a George Carlin routine about his grade school years: "...yeah, man, you can light a fart!" "No way!".... etc.
[i]"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side..."[/i] - Hunter S. Thompson
[url="http://soundcloud.com/csharporchestra"]C# Orchestra on Soundcloud[/url]
0

#33 User is offline   Villager 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 495
  • Joined: 19-April 04

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:09 AM

I remember setting my dressing gown alight with one sensational guff, sadly the only witness was my wife, who thought it juvenile. :(
Fret not thyself - Proverbs 24:19
0

#34 User is offline   thejim 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bollocksician
  • Posts: 1410
  • Joined: 13-April 05

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:50 AM

I can't imagine where she got that crazy notion from!
You're a grotesque, ugly freak and you're wrong. Thankyou.
http://myspace.com/fearsomegonad
0

#35 User is offline   gazmungus 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bollocksician
  • Posts: 2881
  • Joined: 21-July 04

Posted 30 June 2005 - 07:26 PM

Villager, on Jun 29 2005, 08:09 AM, said:

I remember setting my dressing gown alight with one sensational guff, sadly the only witness was my wife, who thought it juvenile. :D

:lol:

absolutely astounding work!

did she let you frame the charred robe?

_
gaz
<a href="http://www.gazmungus.com/" target="_blank">www.gazmungus.com</a>
0

#36 User is offline   thejim 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bollocksician
  • Posts: 1410
  • Joined: 13-April 05

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:23 AM

corcoran, on Jun 30 2005, 07:26 PM, said:

Villager, on Jun 29 2005, 08:09 AM, said:

I remember setting my dressing gown alight with one sensational guff, sadly the only witness was my wife, who thought it juvenile.  :D

:lol:

absolutely astounding work!

did she let you frame the charred robe?

_
gaz

Don't make me laugh. I am at work and I just ejected a stream of tea out of my nose. I never, ever want that to happen again!
You're a grotesque, ugly freak and you're wrong. Thankyou.
http://myspace.com/fearsomegonad
0

#37 User is offline   Villager 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 495
  • Joined: 19-April 04

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:33 AM

thejim, on Jul 1 2005, 10:23 AM, said:

corcoran, on Jun 30 2005, 07:26 PM, said:

Villager, on Jun 29 2005, 08:09 AM, said:

I remember setting my dressing gown alight with one sensational guff, sadly the only witness was my wife, who thought it juvenile.  :D

:lol:

absolutely astounding work!

did she let you frame the charred robe?

_
gaz

Don't make me laugh. I am at work and I just ejected a stream of tea out of my nose. I never, ever want that to happen again!

I think the singed towelling effect was seen hanging in an Oxfam shop some weeks later.

You can't light tea, can you?
Fret not thyself - Proverbs 24:19
0

#38 User is offline   jahloon 

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 6979
  • Joined: 16-April 04

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:37 AM

thejim, on Jul 1 2005, 10:23 AM, said:

Don't make me laugh. I am at work and I just ejected a stream of tea out of my nose. I never, ever want that to happen again!

Hey, the old stream of tea tickle.

You can add that to your CV under the heading "Circus Skills"

Any more we should know about?

--j
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
0

#39 User is offline   thejim 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bollocksician
  • Posts: 1410
  • Joined: 13-April 05

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:57 AM

er, I can piss in two directions. Does that count?
You're a grotesque, ugly freak and you're wrong. Thankyou.
http://myspace.com/fearsomegonad
0

#40 User is offline   jahloon 

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 6979
  • Joined: 16-April 04

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:53 AM

thejim, on Jul 1 2005, 10:57 AM, said:

er, I can piss in two directions. Does that count?

Add it to the list. --j
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
0

#41 User is offline   thejim 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bollocksician
  • Posts: 1410
  • Joined: 13-April 05

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:11 PM

I am about to change job, tomorrow is my last day here. ( I shall not be about for a while, until I get the Interweb at home).
Bizarrely I left my Prince Albert off my CV. I must remember to include it next time!
You're a grotesque, ugly freak and you're wrong. Thankyou.
http://myspace.com/fearsomegonad
0

#42 User is offline   gazmungus 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bollocksician
  • Posts: 2881
  • Joined: 21-July 04

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:22 PM

thejim, on Jul 1 2005, 10:57 AM, said:

er, I can piss in two directions. Does that count?

Wot? on and off?

:lol:

best of luck with new job Jim-

_
gary

greetings to bertie
<a href="http://www.gazmungus.com/" target="_blank">www.gazmungus.com</a>
0

#43 User is offline   thejim 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bollocksician
  • Posts: 1410
  • Joined: 13-April 05

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:34 PM

Holding it with four fingers and pissing on three :lol: !

Thanks Gaz, I am still going to be a salesman for Bang & Olufsen, I am just jumping ship to a better dealership (one that hopefully won't dick me out of pay).
I shall be working in Windsor, so I shall try and train a corgi to play fretless guitar!
You're a grotesque, ugly freak and you're wrong. Thankyou.
http://myspace.com/fearsomegonad
0

#44 User is offline   jahloon 

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 6979
  • Joined: 16-April 04

Posted 01 July 2005 - 02:01 PM

thejim, on Jul 1 2005, 01:11 PM, said:

I am about to change job, tomorrow is my last day here. ( I shall not be about for a while, until I get the Interweb at home).
Bizarrely I left my Prince Albert off my CV. I must remember to include it next time!

Good luck with the new job, hurry up with the net connection, we'll miss you.

Don't forget to get along to one of Ned Evett's gigs, see http://www.nedevett.com/shows.html for more details.

I'll be at the fri15 / sat16 / sun17 gigs,

Jeff
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
0

#45 User is offline   thejim 

  • Lesser Gaggle
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bollocksician
  • Posts: 1410
  • Joined: 13-April 05

Posted 01 July 2005 - 02:48 PM

Oh yes! Just trying to get through to the troubador to get some tickets for wednesday the 6th.

Manchester might be a tad far for me to go for a gig!

I shall have to make a pink unfretted T Shirt for the gig. Just in case there are any other forum dwellers there!
You're a grotesque, ugly freak and you're wrong. Thankyou.
http://myspace.com/fearsomegonad
0

Share this topic:


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users