1 reply to this topic

#1 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,149 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:35 PM

Fretless guitarist and promoter of everything microtonal, Michael Vick, has had his home robbed and his unique guitars stolen. You can see them here:

https://www.facebook...208738047422708

Keep an eye out folks, especially in South Carolina, USA, and help get these irreplaceable guitars back home....

Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

#2 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,149 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 05:58 PM

STOLEN PROPERTY UPDATE _ 120516

Two suspects have been arrested & are in jail as of alittle over a week ago. It was a son & mother, & yes, you heard correctly. While I can legally post their names, pictures & more seeing as it is almost 2017; we choose now to focus on recovering our instruments & other items all including the Godin Glissentar w/ Godin Case (11-string Fretless Guitar), FreeNote 12-Tone Ultra Plus Guitar (over 40 UnEvenly placed Frets) w/ a soft Ibanez Case, 3 Guitar Straps Green, Gray & Brown w/ vvv/mv/mav or similar w/ notches for points done w/ a Sharpie, iPhone 5c (Pink & this is my daughters’ emergency phone for home that they also use to document their photos & videos etc.) & an old MacBookPro (that doesn’t work) w/ a colorful long-strapped shoulder Bag……
Please be on the lookout for any of these Everywhere OnLine & the site/app “LetGo” was mentioned.….. The Godin Glissentar & FreeNote 12-TUP could be floating around upstate SC too; so please let me know if you see or even hear anyone mention anything resembling these 2 instruments. As I have said from the beginning, these 2 “guitars” stand-out everywhere if paying attention. Basically, SC, NC & GA could be potential live places, but w/ the internet, they could be anywhere…… 
I truly appreciate any help with this; as I am already behind on 2 upcoming projects without these instruments for composing & performing w/ the potential of losing thousands of $$$. While this is not the sole-motivator in recovery; it is a hard-fact that stands.
Thanks & help spread the word………mv

Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users