Photo

Aram 2001 fretless

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_ongrie caustic_*

Guest_ongrie caustic_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

Just to let anyone who is interested know.....I picked up a black one of these with "Technologies By USA"... the strange thing is the woods look good , the finish is middle range C.250.sorta retail has a licenced Floyd rose in chrome....Neck Pup V.quiet double bladed h/b? need to check wiring! back one BUCKS!!! cleaned it , set it up.....not bad for 135 on English e-bay, bagged up with all its bits....not going to satisfy my curiosity any cheaper than that,without building one!...I am a gitar techie with a North Manchester UK guitar dealer......so this will be on our web site www.ukmusicltd.co.uk eventually!!!!!....when I have used it to bring down all the 13 year old "guitar experts" LoL
Anybody interested it looks ver similar to a picture of a Y2K-2000s that can be found on here
Could post some picture if anyone wants them.......or contact the shop
Hope this helps.Y`all.

By the way; The definition of perfect pitch is described as......throwing a banjo into a dumper truck......without hitting the sides.....Sorry...LOL

#32 jahloon

jahloon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,151 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

Oh I do like the banjo joke....

Would be interesting to see some pics.

Will drop into the shop next time I'm in Oldham
Play the blues guitar with your soul, but play the fretless guitar with your spirit.
Author of the book "Fretless Guitar The Definitive Guide" fretlessguitar.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users